– Which service profiles are available to me?
➔ In the IoT-Portal under Service profile the Owner can choose between three subscriptions (Eco, Standard and Professional) (Link).
– How can I create or change a service profile?
➔ This can only be done by the Owner of the device in the IoT Portal under Service profile/Change service profile. He also has the option of Renewal of the service profile automatically or manually.
– Where can I find the invoice for my purchased service profile?
➔ This can only be viewed by the Owner of the device, in the IoT Portal under Service profile/Service profile history.
– Where can I buy SMS packages?
➔ Only the Owner of the device can do this in the IoT Portal under Service profile/Purchase SMS Packages.
– Where do I see the invoice for my purchased SMS packages?
➔ Only the Owner of the device can see this in the IoT Portal under Account Settings/SMS Package/SMS Package History or under Account Settings/SMS Package.
– What is an event?
➔ An event is an information forwarding via e-mail push message or SMS message. A certain number of events per month is available, depending on the service profile.
– How much does a voice call cost?
➔ Four SMS are deducted from the SMS available account per voice call.
– How much does a pager message cost?
➔ One SMS is deducted from the SMS account per pager message.