Create account on the IoT Portal
– Which web browser can be used for the ComatReleco IoT portal https://iot.comatreleco.com?
➔ We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. These must be up-to-date (this can be checked under Help/via Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox). Microsoft Edge from version 83.0.478.64 onwards also works.
– How can I connect to the IoT Portal for the first time?
➔ Log on to the website https://iot.comatreleco.com and fill in all the required fields. With your email and password you will connect to the IoT-Portal. See CMS-10R user manual (Link).
– What kind of password do I have to use?
➔ The password must be at least 8 characters long and consist of a number, a special character, upper and lower case letters.
– Why am I not receiving an email?
➔ Check the device configuration and check the spam filter and firewall settings.
– How can I reset my password?
➔ In the IoT Portal, click the Reset Password button and enter the e-mail address used for this account. You will receive an email with a link to reset my password. By clicking on the link, you can create and confirm a new password.