ComatReleco launches Push-in Interface Relay family
ComatReleco expand their well established screw and cage clamp CRINT interface relay portfolio with their new and innovative Push-in CRINT family. Push-in CRINTs offer the ultimate fast and secure wiring switch solution for interconnecting PLCs, sensors and actuators in automation and process industry.
SAVE TIME thanks to
- The 11 mm marking strip already in use with ComatReleco’s Push-in socket family
- tool-less DIN rail mounting
- potential and A2 bridge bars for fast and flexible interconnection of CRINT groups
SAVE SPACE thanks to
- only 6.2 mm wide socket
SAVE MONEY thanks to
- push-in technology of single and stranded wire with wire cross sections from 0.34 mm2 / AWG 22 to 2.5 mm2 / AWG 14 – simplifies procurement and warehousing and contributes to cost reduction
- the large selection of available nominal voltages of 12 V, 24 V, 48 V, 60 V, 110 – 115 V and 220 – 240 V covers all areas of application
- attractive price solution
- rapid installation and minimum space consumption
The CRINT family comprises electromechanical and solid state relays with a variety of operating voltages. For details please refer to our product brochure.
CRINT interface relays are also available for railway applications.